25/10/12

Flower turn

 


 
Yesterday I went to see the youtube trailer and I remembered a movie that I loved, "Love Happens" where my beloved Jennifer Aniston is a florist who falls for a widower, etc ... It turns out that for me there is magic in a whole florists. To me, they have to know how to deal with love, betrayal, friendship, death, and congratulations to excuses, have to get all this and join with beauty, lightness, subtlety and purity of flowers. So today I woke up with this "specialty" in mind... have chosen this outfit for the day :)
I adore my Bershka leggings. There so easy to combine with black, white and green.
Hope you like it :))
 
*****
 
Ontem andava pelo youtube a ver trailers e lembrei-me de um filme que adorei, "Love Happens", onde a minha amada Jennifer Aniston é uma florista que se apaixona por um viúvo, etc... Acontece que para mim existe toda uma magia nas floristas. Para mim, elas tem que saber lidar com o amor, a traição, a amizade, a morte, a parabenização e as desculpas, tem que pegar tudo isso e juntar com a beleza, leveza, sutiliza e pureza das flores. Então, hoje acordei com essa "especialidade" em mente... daí ter escolhi este outfit para o dia de hoje :)
 
Adoro as minha leggings Bershka. Elas combinam perfeitamente com preto, branco e verde.
 
Espero que gostem :))
 
XoXo

 
  

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário