05/10/12

Outfit of the night

Hy sweets,
Today I bring you another outfit! This time I come to show you what I used to get me to go out at night with my friends. I opted for a simple and comfortable outfit because I know that "night out" is meant to walk from one side to another ... So I chose this outfit in shades of coral mixed with brown... so say goodbye to the few who simply LOVE this color ... coral coral coral and more!!
 
*****
 
Hy sweets,
hoje trago-vos mais um outfit! Desta vez venho mostrar-vos o que eu usei para me ir sair à noite com os meus amigos. Optei por um conjunto simples e confortavel pois sei que "sair à noite" é significado de andar de um lado para outro... Entao escolhi este conjunto em tons acastanhos com mistura de coral de forma a despedir-me aos poucos desta cor que simplesmente ADORO... coral coral e mais coral!!!
 
Dress: Bershka; Necklace: H&M; Clutch: Aldo; Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell 
 
XoXo

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário